.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"The Little Death" Review

"The Little Death", a crime fiction novel, written by P.J. Parrish follows the story of Louis Kincaid, a private investigator. Kincaid gets thrown into a world of money, power, prestige and sex and must see through it all to solve the murder of an outsider like himself. While "The Little Death" is not the first of the Louis Kincaid novels, that fact does not take away from the story or the character. The pain, grit, social class, and the back story of Louis Kincaid barrels through the novel. I would not change a thing about "The Little Death". I loved it for its plot and twists. The ending can only be described with the old adage "a secret is not a secret if more than one person knows". "The Little Death" gets 5 out of 5 stars for the feeling it conjures of peering into the world of the rich and sometimes famous.

2 comments:

  1. I believe I picked this one up at the conference, but I gave it to my mother to read. I will definitely get it back and give it a read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should. I definitely enjoyed it. I bought it at the conference as well.

    ReplyDelete