.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010


*twists faucet* Nothing. *taps faucet* Nothing. Between nanowrimo, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, my cup runneth over but my writing drips dry. I'm all tapped out. My creative juices are NOT flowing. And I know. I can't believe, I'm telling anyone else this either. *sits in the writer's naughty chair* To top that off, I have not read a book that I can brag about incessantly. Which isn't to say, I haven't read a book--just not one that I can brag about and urge you to spend money on. At least not with a clear conscience. Sooooo, the only thing I can do is tell you what will be in this space next Tuesday. I promise that a book review of either Harvest by Tess Gerritsen or The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins will fill this space next Tuesday.

By the way, I welcome suggestions for getting out of a NON-writing funk? Not that this ever happens to you.

2 comments:

  1. Hop over to my blog and check out the post I did yesterday. It's my Top Ten Blog Sites for Writers. There are some great articles on those sites that get your juices flowing. Also...I sometimes have to read a book in the genre I'm writing, or even just a few pages. It seems to get me back in the groove. And listening to music I associate with my story works too. Good Luck honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charissa! I found some great stuff on your blog as usual. I'm giving writing a go again this weekend. So hopefully all goes well. Wish me luck. And if nothing else, I plan to read a novel this weekend.

    ReplyDelete